Follow Us On Facebook

New NanoShield 7.83 Hz.and 528 Hz.
New NanoShield 7.83 Hz.and 528 Hz.
feedback on sugar orgonite
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Orgonite Device Construction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: feedback on sugar orgonite Reply with quote

Made a batch of tb's according to the MadCow111's recipe

4cups sugar, 2cups water, 45ml vinegar, and followed the step by step, including the long (longer than 1/2 hour for me) process of waiting for it to reach 315 degrees F. Someone on the French board suggests much less water, and I believe this would cut down on the time.

Anyway, it seemed to harden ok, but upon release there was oozing. It seems that the metal shavings I used, which were from a machine shop, had been treated with too much oil during machining. Using poly resin with these shavings worked fine, but the sugar did not work with it.

Anyone else have a similar problem?? I am not planning on repeating the experiment as I feel I know that was the problem and would hate to waste shavings and time. I will try making sugar O. with clean metal (if there is such a thing besides BB's).
Ma-Ra

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark,

Yes, here too it's not easy finding metal shaving without oil.
It's still work perfect for Orgonite Sugar if you make TBs and HHGs in glass jars.
It's the best way to do it - according to me and some others on the French forum - because it always work...

Ma-Ra
MissP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Alternatives to metal shavings without oil? Reply with quote

You could use pan scrubbers, cut up or stretched out well. I can get both copper and steel ones here, relatively cheaply.
I might look like a dreadful cook at the supermarked checkout with my large pile of these, but I can live with that...
Kind regards,

Pauline
Mark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tips ladies.

I was trying to avoid using glass jars. I bought a special sealing agent to coat the tbs with.

So I had some extra chore boy copper scrubbers lying around. Thought I would try a pour with clean metal. I buy mine 1-2 packages at a time, I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about my talents in the kitchen. Wink

I began a 2 stage pour in an hhg mold. First stage was just a fat crystal wrapped in copper wire. The sugar hardened very fast, about 5-10 minutes. Hard as a rock. Perfect, or so it seemed.

2 hours later I came back to check it out. The top of the layer of hardened sugar was slightly moist and sticky. I just don't get it. 315 degrees F. to the mark, and exact measurements of other ingredients.

Will check in the morning to see if evaporation helps.

Mark
Mark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sugar orgonite update.

Used clean metal and crystal.

Used cow's recipe, 315 degrees F.

Stuff gets hard as a rock.

Over time- an hour plus, it begins to sweat.

Putting it in the freezer lessens the sweating, but it still sweats.

The water wants out!!

Tried another batch bringing the temp to 340 degrees F. It practically carmelized in the pot.

Hardened a bit quicker, yet still sweats.

to be continued.
Ma-Ra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark,

* The cup used is an Imperial mesure cup.
* You need to cook the preparation up to 320? Farenheit - not 315? (that's why it's still sticky).
* Let the preparation soaking for 24 hours with a lid on it: it will cook much quicker afterward.

(Also, I believe this thread should have been in the Orgonite Sugar one. Is there a way to put it back there...?)

Ma-Ra
Mark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ma-Ra,

thanks, I will condense everything I have learned from this thread, add it to the "Orgonite with sugar" started by Boobery, and then let this one drop into the cyber void.

by the way, the instructions I saw said 315. and note that in one instance I allowed it to hit 340.

Have you had any experience with sugarnite without putting it in a jar?

thanks again, Mark.
Sugarnite :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi... thank you so much for your sharing... today I made my first orgonite and your experience was of inmense help for me, thank you all so much Very Happy

I would like to tell you my experience in making sugarnite... I used sugar for I have no place outdoors to work with resin, and it is cheaper... and I thought it was so fun, you know, the idea of mixing candy with junkie, sort of going back to childhood when I loved to mess about in the kitchen LOL Very Happy

The thing is, I could not get metal shavings so I used brass, iron and copper nails instead - the copper ones quite big unfortunately, yet I had no means to chop them - and I also put in a piece of gold and silver I had but never wore, a pendant it was, and a thoroughly cleansed titanium piercing and a piercing ball of surgical stainless steel. I also added a double-pointed quartz surrounded in a brass spiral in the centre, and four very little rounded stones more, an amethyst, a jadestone, a pyrite and a sardonyx. All these in very very tiny proportions for I wanted to fill a little fancy jar that I had for long so that I could carry the orgonite in my bag - if it proved that it worked well.

Well, the sugar thing worked great, no bubbles at all in the jar and closed quite hermetically. The quartz and the other stones kept all right in their place, straight and firm. Yet, oh-oh... the sugar didn't harden up enough... and now I have a little jar of brownish candy molasses in which some of the brass nails and iron screws are loose... and now they dive softly about if I turn the jar downwards... like lazy fish in a fishbowl LOOL Very Happy

I found it so funny! And I really enjoyed the process and the result. Yet... did it really work?? It just couldn't be more amateurish and more against the norms of making orgonite! Yet I tried meditating with it in my hands and I really feel a lot of energy coming out of it, and, on the other hand, it really has a powerful yet gentle tone of "sweetness" that softens my thoughts... yet I also can start to feel how it will work quite hard on me! Even my family has started feeling restless today. So I expect a period of clenasing of old energies! Strong healing ahead! Very Happy I also tried to check it with the pendulum and it moves about like crazy!! In perfect positive circles. I am impressed... thank you so much in sharing this beautiful gift of Orgonite, I hope this is the beginning of a loooong curriculum of gifting! Smile

Love, and Peace, and nails becoming candy! Wink Namaste!
Sensei
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Shug,
Nails are unfortunately too big to be workable really, and if it is slushing, the crystals are not being pressured enough to perform properly( a problem with sugar orgonite ). If you are feeling energy from this construction, you will love properly made orgonite.

It will make an interesting comparison for you.

Sєηѕєι
http://www.LemurianCrystal.com
Please, share...
http://www.OrgoniteInfo.com
Sugarnite :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Smile I have to say this is amazing... yesterday night I had my sugarnite near my bed and I was feeling really emotional, in a deep cleansing state... and this morning I woke up in high spirits and willing to work for the first time in years!! And sure this is not placebo!! LOL Laughing

Yep I realise this is my first attempt at orgonite making and one can say there are quite some flaws in the device, yet it really seems to work for me, quite powerfully, or at least to give me the precise amount/type of energy that I need right now... yet I still need to stay more in contact with it to really know, only one day has passed. Yet the love at first sight was a fact! Very Happy In the future I will try and save money for buying fiberglass or natural resin and I will try harder to find metal shavings for future constructions. I will also study how can I make it indoors... (maybe with a protective mask or windows open etc) Yet I am happy to see that it can also work even under these unfavourable conditions... I hope I gift a LOT of orgonite in the future, but I know my little nail and sugar jar will always be my sweetest personal favourite always with me Smile This is a picture of it LOL Very Happy

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1273/sugarnite.jpg

I have a question yet... I would like to gift buildings like schools, universities, churches etc... but how to hide the orgonite in the city? I thought, maybe in the sewers, but I wouldn't like by no means to stuck a pipe or something :S How could I do it?

Thank you so much Very Happy This is the beginning of a new wonderful and powerful era of light and clean energy! Very Happy Love & Joy to all of you.
AmbientSound

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, cities can be tough, but you will figure something out eventually. Keep trying and good luck.

Love is the reason. Compassion is the logic.
Sensei
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the Picture , Shug. You are going to Love the experience that is coming your way !

Quote:
I have a question yet... I would like to gift buildings like schools, universities, churches etc... but how to hide the orgonite in the city? I thought, maybe in the sewers, but I wouldn't like by no means to stuck a pipe or something :S How could I do it?

Put your orgonite gifts...In Bushes, buried in the ground , in trees, under rocks or anything that doesn't move, overhead on top of flat roofs, in open pipes, with magnets stuck to metal surfaces out of sight, or better yet give them to people who will put it in their homes or offices, You can also make lumps of orgonite and paint them to look like rocks.

Also,
Put a sticker on the bottom of pretty pieces that says "Human Gifting Project.com" , then just leave them in public places for people to find and take home. Then they can look it up HGP on the internet and leave comments. See:
http:www.Humangiftingproject.com

In short , get creative and have fun.

I suggest that you use proper resin based orgonite for this as it is sturdy, permanent and much more effective than sugar based orgonite.

Happy gifting,and welcome to the Warrior Matrix.

Sєηѕєι
http://www.LemurianCrystal.com
Please, share...
http://www.OrgoniteInfo.com
Ruth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting- rock candy orgonite. I believe that sugar is a humectant- it attracts water. Sealing the surface as soon as it hardens may be one way to avoid this. The container must not allow any air penetration at all. Any container that contains air contains water vapor. The sugar will pull it out.

I see why impermiable glass containers are recomended.

Ruth
Lena

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sugar orgonite is VERY inferior and not recommended. This pops up from time to time and it's more wishful thinking than efficiency...

Lena

www.LenaRocks.com
Marmin74

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what you might try is use resin, natural (pine tree) , for shaving of body hair, at least this is somewhat more stable. It's appealing to me although it's not as strong as artificial resins.
   Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Orgonite Device Construction All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: