Vote For Warrior Matrix at Conspiracy Top Sites
Scalar energy pendants and Orgone...

Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Questions and Answers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucrecia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Scalar energy pendants and Orgone... Reply with quote

I posted a question earlier that was removed for spam which was not my intention so I will try rephrasing the question..

I am new to the orgone world. I stumbled across it while doing research on scalar energy pendants and what those are made of. My friend has a one of these pendants and demonstrated it to me by having me resist him while he held my arm down with and without the pendant close to my person. There were obvious differences. He also told me about the harmful effects of EMF.

This is a video of the types of demonstrations I was shown. This is NOT an advertisement for ANY product. I'm merely trying to show what demonstrations I'm referring to.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kzyy_aTu3p8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UcEkZUUPXLg&feature=related

My question is... Does orgone work on the same principles in terms of bio field manipulation or is it totally different? What is the difference between Orgone and scalar energy? If I make an orgone piece for myself, would I be able to get those same effects?

Thanks.
Lucrecia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply.

What must be done to "program" quartz crystals to the frequency to give them same affect as whats programmed in the pendant? I am interested in process of frequencies as I have not heard of that.
   Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: