Vote For Warrior Matrix at Conspiracy Top Sites
Is there much difference between Don Croft Terminator zapper
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruthy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:41 am    Post subject: Is there much difference between Don Croft Terminator zapper Reply with quote

Good evening

I was also looking at the Don Croft Terminator zapper. At the moment I have a Bob beck blood electrifier and was wondering would this have very similar results to the Terminator?
Marmin74

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a big difference, the Beck zapper has a 4 hz (or 5 i don't remember) frequency and the Croft zapper has 15 Hz and orgonite and a magnet in it.
Headwaters Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should get similar results. The zapper is just easier to use. You can carry it around and wear it 24/7. It has Carols proprietary blend of energy enhancing and smoothing gems so it feels comfy.
Sensei
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with any zapper that uses attached pennies or copper disks as electrodes is that it tends to burn holes in the users skin, causing permanent scars. Lena, myself and my mother (she fell asleep on it) all have had holes burned into our skin and consequently scars from the Terminator.

On the up side , Don has tremendously increased the public's awareness of the benefits of zapping. It is an effective unit and has helped many of it's user's.

I have a friend with a light field photo microscope and had live blood pictures taken before and after a zapping routine. The before pictures shocked me with the number of creepy looking looking parasite critters in the blood sample. After zapping most of them were gone.

Using wrist strap electrodes or holding copper or stainless steel tube electrodes (covered with a wet paper towel ) a viable alternative to fixed copper electrodes and greatly reduces the chances of burning your skin. Though it is still good to move the wrist straps a bit, regularly or put a folded wet paper towel around your wrist under the wrist straps.

Sєηѕєι
http://www.LemurianCrystal.com
Please, share...
http://www.OrgoniteInfo.com
Lena

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a picture of one of my burns I got from a Terminator zapper that I took with my microscope camera - it looks huge in the picture but is only maybe 3/16 of an inch in real life (I would highly recommend anyone to get a microscope like this - it's been great fun...).

This picture was taken almost two years ago and the scars have now faded but I think they will stay somewhat permanently cause I can still easily see them.

Lena

www.LenaRocks.com
Sensei
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Sєηѕєι
http://www.LemurianCrystal.com
Please, share...
http://www.OrgoniteInfo.com
harvey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tips, Sensei. I got a couple small scars once out of the dozens of times I've used a zapper - with wrist straps. Didn't take too long to disappear. I think it was during the humid season, thus I surmised it was due to sweat Question That was also around the ankles - so there wasn't much leeway there Cool
masine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing i got burned too!
hahaha
pikpik68

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Burned Craters Reply with quote

My God, Lena! That friggin' crater looks worse than mine up close! The original burn looked exactly like that photo.

I first applied the triple anti-biotic and covered it with gauze so the infection could be absorb. I continued treatment until the crust formed over it. Then I would carefully peel the dried skin and treat it some more with the ointment. Then when the good scar tissue formed, I started using a scar treatment over the counter.

To this day, the keloid is about half and inch. It looks like a raise, light brown mole against my pale skin! Yuch! Someone else had to get hers freeze-dried at the doctor's office.

I really feel sorry for you and the rest. But my flu-like symptoms seem to have disappeared after using Don Croft's Terminator Zapper.
aemit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My zapper is from Orgonise Africa and I chose the gold electrode one because I have metal allergy (gold is fine) and just wanted to be on the safe side.
I never had any problems with burns, only the few first times I felt some stinging but Georg wrote that if stinging occurs, we should just move the zapper a little bit so that it is in contact with a different area on the skin.
I don't know why you people with the burns did not do that??? Why wait for the burns to happen?
After the first few times I haven't had any stinging whatsoever, but then I live a relatively healthy life.
I heard that the stinging, and in severe cases the hole-burning happens with those people who take a lot of medicines and have lots of residue/gunk in their bodies. If one lives a relatively healthy life, there should not be such incidents.
I also bought zappers for my other family members and since they don't have any metal allergy, I got the basic copper zappers for them and they did not have any stinging/burning either. We all live healthily Smile
It is indeed true that I haven't been sick ever since I got my zapper, it is over 6 months now and I strap it on for some minutes every morning after I get up. That is all. I also use it with my SP when I go gifting, since I don't want to show up on some security camera, and apparently the SP will block such surveillance.
Timea
ruthy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does SP stand for?
pikpik68

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aemit wrote:
I don't know why you people with the burns did not do that??? Why wait for the burns to happen?

My second zapper from Orgonise Africa broke and that didn't burn much. But as for the Terminator Zapper, some of us fell asleep, only to wake up with burns upon our poor flesh!

ruthy wrote:
What does SP stand for?

SP stands for `Succor Punch`.
Headwaters Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always read the intructions if included. Stinging>Move it. First timers should use no more than an hour.
Burning happens when your body/blood Ph is on the acid side. The burns are the acid being attracted to the positive electrode. Acid also being produced by the body parasites as their protection.
Initially I followed the advice to wear it on the sole of my foot, in a sock, while sleeping. Never felt as much as a sting, even when I could feel stinging when wearing it elsewhere on the body. Palm of hand also reported to be immune from burning.
Cut out acid producing foods when you can. Sugar, meat, dairy, baked goods, bread, and coffee being the worst offenders. They happen to be the tastiest. Darn it. But those are addictions that will fade with time.
My body has fluctuated acid to alkaline many times and sometimes with the proper diet, it is emotional or physical stress that shifts the balance.
Fortunately the zapper will begin to normalize your body Ph when it finishes mopping up the parasites. Then no more stinging.
Zapping with T2 and the Silverado
Bruce
kimyko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lena and Sensei: Wow - I didn't know that I could put a wet paper towel under the wrist straps!!!!! I thought it was a copper-tube only kind of option. I have scars even from using my zapper, which I purchased from orgonecrystals.com, because I have very sensitive skin. Funny we've never discussed this... lol.
Thanks for the tip!!
Now, does it have to be a paper towel, or could I use a wet tea-towel? (we don't keep paper towels around....)
Thanks!
aemit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well! I now have a new experience with my zapper, it is summer and average humidity level here in Tokyo is around 80%, so what happened the other day was that although the daily morning zapping went as usual, a few hours AFTER I discovered a pink-red circle where the zapper electrode touched my skin - only one (there are two round electrodes and mine is the gold model from Orgonise Africa). It itched too. The circle was definitely not there earlier, it did appear a few hours after the actual zapping. Some new experience for me!

So since then I pay attention to the lenght of time the zapper is on me, and make sure to move it and put on different areas every day. I guess more care must be exercised during the hot summer months, especially where the air is humid too.
   Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: