daily quote warrior matrix

Follow Us On Facebook

New NanoShield 7.83 Hz.and 528 Hz.
New NanoShield 7.83 Hz.and 528 Hz.
Every Body Has Morgellons

Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emlong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Every Body Has Morgellons Reply with quote

I am starting this thread over with the proviso that no one links to that other site beginning with "data" or even mentions it. I have my reasons for this entirely independent of its content.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hf7QqOm7eG4

New video on the connection between the nightmare of Morgellon's syndrome and chemtrails. The horrendous little secret is that everybody who breathes air on this planet has the "payload" of Morgellons in their bodies Whether or not your body chooses to express it is purely a matter of how your immune system responds to the nano invaders. You better hope your body does not decide to eject the invaders. That is when the horror commences. If there is ever a massive expression of the syndrome in the general population the doo doo will truly hit the fan about chemtrails
west_awaken

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for this!

West
seagull

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of credible resources here;

http://www.naturalnews.com/Morgellons.html

And like I said in the last topic, OK State Univ has a special program investigating it;

http://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/morgellons/index.cfm

Don't believe the CDC who ruled out morgellons is simply ,"delusional" Why would OK State be investigating something that is "delusional" ???
west_awaken

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found this!

Link
seagull

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the location visited in the vid

http://www.weathermodification.com/
Gumby

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm of the opinion that cloud seeding and chemtrails are two separate things.

I think the guys in the video are legit and doing things that are not secret and not to the same point or purpose of chemtrails

Cloud seeding in and of itself is surely a debatable practice, but its not chemtrails.
GreyWeirCat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I understand they first seed, then the passenger jets exhausted moisture collects on the seeding material. This is the official explanation, anyway. But where does all that barium come from?

Mike
emlong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traditional cloud seeding uses silver iodide to nucleate water drops as rain or snow. Chemtrails use barium, strontium, aluminum and other reflective materials to interact with various radiations from the ground, satellites, "cell" towers, HAARP installations, and who knows what all now.
GreyWeirCat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks emlong! My question was to support Gumby's viewpoint, but your answer clarifies it.

Mike
diogenes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Chemtrails Reply with quote

I heard they are secretly adding the chemicals to the fuel so it does not take pilot cooperation.
emlong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The spray tankers are mostly military tankers in all white livery or all white with a red tail. The spray is coming from nozzles under the wings. A lot of these craft may be remotely piloted thus doing away with the need for a human pilot in the plane.
Leo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting...

...read an account of someone that managed to sort out the morgellon's thing in a patients body by reversing the energy of the morgellon's onto itself, as it was 'feeding' off the host, among other things. THey tried lots of things. I think they used cybershaman, radionic program(you can get it free download online) & set a program to reverse its energy on itself, along with zapping. From what I remember. the main thing was the morgellon's was sorted out, as it was tricky to get it out of the body & to stop it from doing its thing.. I am sure there are other techniques & healing modalities that work.

For every problem(challenge) there exists a solution, as well you know.

---------------

....long term effects of chemtrails? should they persist, Are we looking at a mass epidemic of alzheimers as some point on the future?! I hope not...

This planet needs a major CHELATION!
harry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podshows/10567824

Caroline Carter is a qualified CAM Practitioner and experienced Alternative Health Therapist dedicated to empowering the individual with information and personal knowledge necessary to obtain optimal health and well-being. Caroline explains “My early years were spent in a lab, working for Merck and Eli Lily. It was not long before I realised corporate profits rather than finding cures were the order of the day......

I found this interview very interesting, she had major skin problems and managed to reverse the visable symptoms. A massive percentage of people on this planet have morgellons, most dont have the visable skin problems, but are contaminated.

morgellons hates iodine, she mentions bromine has been added to food for years, probably intended to destroy iodine content.... so make sure you eat your sea greens folks.
   Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: