New NanoShield 7.83 Hz.and 528 Hz.
Cloudbusters and black lines
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Gifting Reports and Hints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laozu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Simon,
Sorry for the slow response, but I am out of town for awhile.

What is in your TBs?

I believe John is correct about the problem with the CB is that there is more than one crystal in each pipe. We tried changing the height of the center pipe, but that was not the problem. The CB is still working, but not so well as an average CB, and it should be markedly better.

If a new base were made with just single crystals, and the old pipes put on the new base, I believe it would work fine. Another possibility which might save resin and filings would be to somehow empty the short pipes in the base, and put new crystals in them. But of course I do not know whether that is feasible.

Best of luck!
Laozu
dododoo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the tbs are: cheap reblend polyester resin, aluminium fillings, a quartz crystal and some love but that last one doesn't count does it? Smile

john, i'll have the other cb then at some stage- manchester probably needs loads - it's the greyest city i know!

cheers,

simon
john

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are Laozu black/satanic line busters. Be great if the 666 arrangement was a real kicker. Yes, Manchester will take a few more to get the weather we have here, and towers busted.

Laozu-- I seem to recall you using ST crystals in all those CBs, in the 28mm they were needed as Cesco coils below, but wouldn't DT be better in those 22mm (and 15mm) with no coils?

Having problems finding many DTs of the 28mm size. Lucky to get 6 when I go to my source.

"Self-importance is man's greatest enemy."--Don Juan
Laozu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes John, I believe the DTs would be better. But my experience is that if you don't have them, it is better to use single STs rather than multiple STs, even if they are glued together. The fields of multiple STs can interact to impair the working of the CB, over time if not in the beginning.

I've seen numerous examples of this in my travels this summer.

~Laozu
Laozu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I made the previous post, John's photos hadn't appeared yet.

What I have used thus far is a single 6-TB arrangement on a line, and the optimal diameter of the circle though the TBs seems to vary from line to line.

I have not tried using more than one such arrangement on any one line, and cannot predict with any confidence how it would work ahead of time: good, bad, or neutral.

The sure thing seems to be a simple good-working CB on a line.

~Laozu
john

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to ask Don and Carol about that, I seem to recall a HHG being enough for most jobs, but for the lines Lazou found, also called ley lines, only a CB or 6TBs seemed to turn it from black/negative/stuck energy to positive moving.

Someone has told me he has a friend who does that sort of work and they find two orgonite pyramids stuck together with a DT in the middle, clears lines.

If you could get a dowser or sensitive to find out what is going on there, and if there is a line or two you could bury a 6TB circle on it/them either side of the road. the dowser I used to use, probably the best in UK, died not long ago, we could have got up to no end of mischief! The two other best ones I sent some to never even replied!

Is that LaVey geezer still alive?

john

"Self-importance is man's greatest enemy."--Don Juan
gentle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pamela, since you describe a crack in the pavement, I suggest you mix up some resin, hardener, and metal--then rush right over there before it's completely solid and pour it down in the hole. That ought to do what mastic (that old roof-patching gunk) can't.

Have you done forums before? Do you know what "drift" is? Please feel free to start your own topic and quote from another, if your issue is not actually on the topic.

~Peter
Laozu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Simon's TBs Reply with quote

Your TBs feel nice Siimon, similar to the ones I made when first starting out, but I feel they could be a little stronger. If you haven't done so, perhaps you could try charging the crystals before pouring.... Put crystals in some clean water in a glass jar. Then take the center pipe temporarily out of your CB and place the jar on the stabilizer over the center hole. Leave them there for about three hours or more, and then remove them before you pour your TBs. But only take the crystals out of the water just before your pour the TBs, because the crystals begin losings their extra power as soon as they come out of the water.
Laozu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Several groups of six TBs. Reply with quote

I tried using two, and then three 6-TB circles on a qi line outside this afternoon. They did not seem to interfere with each other or the qi in the line. On the contrary, two made the qi in the line more positive than one circle, and three more than two.
dododoo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers, lauzou, i shall charge the next batch!
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Simon,

Really glad to have you onboard.

It was my mistake with the CBs, I made them with 2x xtals but ontop of LSCs, which when messing around worked just carefully touching the xtals pos/neg ontop of Little Secret Coils, but when trying to get the xtals to touch neg/pos in the pipes this is near impossible, again sorry for the failure, and unfortunately the xtals are fixed in with shavings/resin.

I'm busy this weekend, but if possible I will visit Johns next weekend and make some more CBs, these will almost certainly be standard single (charged) xtal ones, will do our best to get you a stronger POR partner ASAP!

Peace

Rich
Rich

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Warriors!

Following on from this topic, I checked with Laozu what he thought of trying the 6 TB configuration on a layline, only using CBs instead of TBs. It was speculative in terms of 'I wonder if a line can be really powered up positively to charge those it intersects' etc.

Laozu, as ever the consumate pro Wink sent a lovely diagram of how to mark out 6CB's and suggested we try with the cirlce 5yards in radius.

When mentioning this thought to John, he said he had just the same idea, and wanted to test this out, which was good, especially as I wanted to try it on his land! (6CBs in a studio flat might not have the same effect!)

So this weekend John and I poured 7CBs through the day on saturday, we had planned 6, but luckily I got a cheaper deal on 30x 3M lengths of 28mm pipe, so 7 it was. The lucky part (? aside), was due to the fact that upon arriving back at Johns this AM I went into the shed to find the last CB we poured had nosedived and the resin was in an artistic mess all over the floor! This should be fairly easily recified, I hope!

Anyway, in typical english autumn weather, we loaded John's truck with the 6 successful CBs and went up to the park where the first CB had previously been placed on a line (during Laozu and Cesco's visit) to set them out. Some frustration and toil later;

Sorry for the darkness, but if you have been to england you will understand!

This was only for test purposes unfortunately, and, once thoroughly drenched, we removed these CBs and I loaded 3 into my car ready to disperse ASAP to their new homes in the coming days. John has homes for 2 others in mind, and one ready for sale (cleaned off after the test, of course), the final (7th) I will also decide on a home for hopefully in the next week, and will update the UK gifting thread accordingly once in place.

Hopefully, it will be a worthwhile test, we attempted to set the CBs so 2 of them ran through the line. Laozu had suggested started with a 5yard radius, then trying slightly bigger after, this part we didn't do, largely due to my need to drive back down south (and our drowned rat demeanours!).

As I was leaving John's, the sky had cleared, and there was a gaping hole above, at first I thought 'what rotten timing', then I recalled John still had the other three CBs on the back of his pickup;

I took some pictures of this also, as it was a lovely site. Unfortunately I left my Camera USB cable in Johns wagon when taking pictures (I hope it's in there anyway, or my girlfriend will be spiting nails!), so cannot review mine (these are Johns pictures). If I have any other good ones I'll post them whenever possible.

Best Regards

Rich
Laozu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rich and John,

Thanks for all the work in bad weather Exclamation

Unfortunately, the result does not seem too good. Each of the six looks excellent by itself, but in this case the whole is less than the sum of its parts. Could be due to the distance apart, but at this stage it looks like my idea was bum.

Sorry for the trouble I put you to. One just doesn't get to experiment with as many as 6 CBs all at one time very often.

~Laozu
drew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: a question related to more than one CB in the same proximity Reply with quote

My question does not relate directly to the topic of specifically arranging multiple CBs (or other orgonite pieces) in a circle on a ley line, but it is related and sort of renewed by this topic, so I hope you don't mind me putting it here.

The question is what the pros/cons are when there is more than one CB in the same general proximity. My memory seems to recall some dialogue from the old/defunct CB forum where this was discussed at one time, I don't recall there being any consensus but I do recall there beign at least some discussion on the situation of having more than one CB in the same proximity. More recently, there has been some new dialogue on the WM forum here from people who are putting two CBs in the same general location. The basic question is, what are the general pros/cons of having more than one CB in the same proximity?

scenario: a new CB is placed into operation in a yard. 50 feet away rests an old CB base with the pipes removed while it awaits a new home. Is the older loitering CB-base going to detract from the operation of the new CB, or perhaps add to it's beneficial effects?; would the answer be much different if the pipes were re-attached to the old CB-base?

Thanks.

-drew
Rich

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Laozu,

The weather actually added to the experience for me (perhaps more so in retrospect!). It is partially a shame in my mind, in that they do not act as a 'gerstalt CB'! but, also good to have tested this as it was something no doubt other people have considered (and very cool they all look good individually, as John and I spent quite some time sourcing decent sized DT's and a set of large ST crystals for this batch).

Drew, I asked Laozu about this, as I also recalled reading this somewhere (I thought from Laozu, but I'm not sure if my memory was muddled as he didn't recall saying what I thought he had), it seems a couple or three in fairly close proximity work OK, or without hindering one another. Perhaps next time John and I make 6 again (or make a few and have enough already there to try again), we can try with a slighly wider circle etc.

Rich
   Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Gifting Reports and Hints All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: