Vote For Warrior Matrix at Conspiracy Top Sites
Anyone heard of or experienced Anchi crystals?

Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
desertguy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Anyone heard of or experienced Anchi crystals? Reply with quote

Do any of you guys know anything about Anchi crystals? I bought a small pouch/sample of crushed crystals and the energy is incredible- like powered orgonite on steroids; very blissful and keeps coming in waves. The few websites that sell it will only say it comes from one place in the world, but they never say where, not even the country. The specimens are super expensive, but the pouches pretty reasonable. I decided to try it because it dowsed very high for me when I asked about it. I was surprised to see that not even Ebay sells it yet. I'm really curious if anyone here has experience with it. I'm pretty energy sensitive to crystals, but this stuff is something else.
emlong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of it looks like micacious lepidolite, and some looks like amblygonite. One piece looks like tugtupite. I suspect that this is some sort of lithium containing mineral with a variety of things mixed in - perhaps beryllium as well - but I am just guessing.
Lena

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We watched part of the youtube with Glenda and that pretty much told me everything I needed to know about this stone... along with studying the photos of it.

Glad to hear it works for you Smile

Lena

www.LenaRocks.com
rainbird

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's me, but, putting a trademark on something that occurs in nature? Doesn't smell right to me......

Rainbird
emlong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have to argue this point a lot with vendors of jewelry. Heaven and Earth jewelry has a lot of proprietary names for certain crystals, but that is not the same thing as monopolizing the crystal. Anyone is free to call any stone or crystal whatever they want. Heaven and Earth for instance does not own sole rights to a certain stone - it just has rights to calling it whatever name they want to call it and have that name trademarked. A lot of stones have funky names to begin with, so coming up with more evocative names has always sounded good to me. The name "lemurian" crystal was hatched up by someone or other, and the case could be made that it was ultimately a marketing ploy that the quartz point business benefitted from in general.
My impression was that a lot of jewelry vendors were insanely jealous of Heaven and Earth's commercial success and took it out on them for coming up with their own names for stones, but any of those vendors could have done the same thing and some others did. That was perfectly within their rights. I am always kind of amazed at how readily the orgonite community adopted the terms "power wand" and "succor punch" - names that could certainly use some improving if you ask me. I hope other terms will gradually achieve wide circulation. If I wanted to trademark "binder clip" orgonite I could certainly do so since I invented the term and maybe even invented the form itself. I have no such designs in mind, but it would be within my rights as a vendor in a free market society. It would not mean that no one else could make and sell their own binder clip orgonite - it would just mean they couldn't call it "binder clip." They could call it something else just as easily though.
   Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: