Vote For Warrior Matrix at Conspiracy Top Sites

daily quote warrior matrix

Follow Us On Facebook
Aegis Cloudbuster
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Orgonite Device Construction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
starseed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Aegis Cloudbuster Reply with quote

Hello everyone, there is something i need to share. several month ago i got Lakhovsky original edition books. reading them gave me a better understanding of Orgonite and CB. i came up with a little modification that change things a lot. From what i learned the pipes must be insulated(as Reich did) from the orgonite base, after insulating the cristals in the pipes are not required for the device to work properly.

I cant explain in english how i got that idea, i would end up lost, hard to traduct ideas.i dont think that anyone would believe my world on that and there is no way that curious peoples are gonna make a new CB only to see if i am right, neither that all earth's CB could be redone even if i am absolutely right. so i came up with a modif that enable us to verify my hypothesis. i experienced it six month before releasing the info here.

I called it Aegis or Égide in french because that some peoples on Quebecorgone wanted the distinction between my device and the traditionnal orgonite CB to be clear. so here it come.

First step- dismantle the device and replace the cristals with a big enough copper wire insulated from the bottom and a little more higher that the base pipes. as seen on pic.

Second step- replace the copper couplings with rubber or plastic couplings.
On that one i used rubber hose slit in the midlle, 3 to 4 inches long, the coupling are held in place with those little things i cant name, but it is clearly visible on the pic.

Third step- mount the pipes of the upper section. when installating be sure that the upper pipes do not touch pipes of the base. if they touch the electromagnetic induction of the base energy in the pipes will not occur, pipes will not vibrate and radiate and atmospheric POR generation and DOR mitigation will be compromised. insulation is required for a metal piece to emmit radiation. Orgonite and CB are oscillating circuits.

The device back to is place

After two weeks of operation.

take note that in order to work properly the base must be grounded.

I know that this is a big claim, but if one take the time to modify you can feel the device working in your flesh. by that i mean that when holding hand near the pipes for a little time you can feel the heating effect that resulting from intense radiation broadcast. the effect on the body varies with the wavelenght, since orgonite is generate POR what you will feel is POR beign directly injected in your aura. sick people feel it more since their body is in need of more energy.

I came with another modif not long ago, since there is no cristal in the pipes anymore, why not caping them in order to achieve maximal vertical radiation.

The density of the POR field as been increased and automatically the heating effect is greater.

I really hope that some of you will try this for the greater benefit of mother earth.

Most likely people will have question, it might be difficult for me to answer but i will do my best.

Virgil
Hillary

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks intriguing. 1) What sort of wire do you use and how is it set into the pipes? 2)Is there orgonite in the bases of the pipes too? 3) how do you connect the extension pipes without having them touch the bases pipes?
thanks,
starseed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, i used 3/4 inches diameter copper wire used as lightning conductor, isolated with electrical tape. the wire is big enough to hold straight. there is no orgonite in the pipes. there is only one big crystal in the center of the base. if one think that crystal in the base is not enough then drill hole and cast more.

i did not made it clear in the last post but the part of the wire that is not insulated come in contact with the upper pipes when they are mounted. they become part of the same electromagnetic entity. the wires are the link between the orgonite matrix and the array or upper pipes. the insulated part of the wire extract the energy of the base by means of induction, then transmit it to the array by the electrical contact. That enable a constant and clear flow of energy that is more intense than a traditional CB.

the fact that i sensed a very positive feeling when touching the pipes to add the caps, instead of the dory, hurting feeling that i got from a traditionnal CB, might be a physical confirmation of the pure POR broadcasting of the device.

Virgil
Neil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Virgil

Your new cloudbuster is fascinating. With your new insulation design and the power it generates can the top pipes be shorter now without effecting the cloudbuster's power?

Neil
Headwaters Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea.
Question: You said you experienced the CB for 6 months before posting here. You also said you got the books several months ago.
The pictures are definately shot in spring time. Let's see. Six months ago it was winter in the northern hemishere. Please explain how you can take pictures 6 months ago in spring. It is still spring time. Six months ago was winter. That just doesn't add up. Where are you located, or what's up?
HH
starseed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the power broadcasted will be the same but wavelenght will be shorter, the speed at wich the array charge and discharge the energy extracted from the matrix. i made two Aegis with 36 inches pipes and i feel a rather strong cellular induction from them, but i think that they rule lower part of the atmosphere and have shorter range. when used for charging up water or replenishing aura they work great.

virgil
starseed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to answer to HH, that one CB is not the first modification i did. in January i first made the two devices with 36 inches pipes.They were true Aegis with the pipes in the base insulated. After realizing the power of the device i searched a way to "save" all the efforts and ressources invested by peoples in their CB. i came up with the method, tried it on several CB, in fact all of 8 that i had already made. this one was the last i did in the begining of may, i took these pics in order to use them on the net. i am in Quebec.

Virgil
Headwaters Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the clarification Virgil.
Bruce
Kimball Kinnison

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That one was the last of 8 mods, eh? That might also hold a connection to the immense change in 2 weeks time... along with the time in the year it was taken. My experience with orgonite devices is that as more similiarly tuned devices activated the high yield of POR functioning each individual successive activation has is synergistically multiplied. Did each mod seem to be more effective and stronger paced that the previous?

BTW>>!>!>!> Fck'n stupendous mod!! This application may just be a huge help to work I've been told to hold to etheric refinement status... Wow. Yep.. major block feel like it's beginning to dramatically (comedically.. thank you) diminish. Smile

Wow.

Thanks,
Virgil.
starseed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with you about about the synergy, altough i think that all devices are able to reach that level of charge by themselves. some are stronger, i will post pics of them later. including sp in the base is part of my next experiments. will keep updated.very promising.

Virgil
NepiPemi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

Last edited by NepiPemi on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kimball Kinnison

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virgil,
You wrote above that you've made a few cb with the isolation factor preplanned. What is he effectiveness of isolating the array with rubber tubing as compared to isolating the array y usisng an outlerlay around the pipes with a completely resin/zero metal layer? Both are probably good enough though I'm curious as to what you've expereienced.

Thanks again,
Jason
starseed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no difference of power, both devices kick ass. but the feeling of cellular induction is a little different. i'd say two different flavor. there is a pure Aegis located not far from here. i will take a pic and post it.

virgil
justageekhere

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virgil- man, you rock! Gotta try this. Will let you know when it helps here in hell, re: atlanta.
starseed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a true Aegis, seven cristals, 6 laser point 2-2 and half inch, around the pipes and big arkansas in the middle more than 3 inches and 1 inche and a half wide, all st. they are located near the bottom, upper in the base i added pieces of cristal, just to be sure that the metal in the last four inches was properly inducted. the base is 15 inches high and 12 inches wide. the pipes 3/4 inches.

justageekhere i hope you will try the modif.

Virgil
   Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Orgonite Device Construction All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: