Vote For Warrior Matrix at Conspiracy Top Sites

daily quote warrior matrix

Follow Us On Facebook
WORKING ON BION GENERATORS & BIONITE
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Orgonite Device Construction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: WORKING ON BION GENERATORS & BIONITE Reply with quote

Here are some Bion Generators, experimental devices. Idea

Learnt how to make Bion Packs(Bion generators, if you will) at college. Developing the basic idea of what was taught & integrating/developing it with other mediums also. Such as with Orgonite, to create Bionite. Or using Bionised sand as an additive to orgonite. It is not my intention here to create an alternative to orgonite, to replace it, nor to distract from the making & gifting of basic orgonite. Nor am I attempting to create some super powerful device to compete with orgonite, or even to make anything 'Powerful' for that matter(just to be clear).

Simply to explore & develop another avenue of Reich's work,experimentation & discovery into Bions, which is obviously also closely related to orgone. (Bion's are orgone charged vesicules)
what is a vesicule? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesicle_(biology_and_chemistry)

Based upon personal experience with the Bion Generators & Bionite, thus far. This will obviously be different for each person & thus everyone will have their own unique experiences & therefore can reach their own conclusions from their own unique personal experiences with them. (pm me if you are sincerely interested in personally experiencing this device's energy yourself & don't have access to raw materials).

Here is the link to a previous thread on HOW TO MAKE BIONITE & BIONISED SAND.
if interested.
http://www.warriormatrix.com/viewtopic.php?t=6995&highlight=bionite

I encourage people to experiment with it for themselves first before forming any solid conclusions about this.
(the photo's below are to give an idea). It is a work in progress.

Some of the potential applications for Bion Generators & Bionite are in Healing & detox applications, as well as obviously the addition to basic orgonite to create different effects & vibrations.

Bions are 'Orgone charged Vesicules'.

from http://www.rexresearch.com/orgone/orgone1.htm
The bion experiments

From 1934-39, Reich conducted experiments looking at vegetative energy in the body, especially the Galvanic skin response, which became research into the origins of life. These he called the "Bion Experiments."

He examined protozoa, single-celled creatures with nuclei. He grew cultured vesicles using grass, sand, iron, and animal tissue, boiling them, and adding potassium and gelatin. Having heated the materials to incandescence with a heat-torch, he noted bright, glowing, blue vesicles, which, he said, could be cultured, and which gave off an observable radiant energy. He named the vesicles "bions" and believed they were a rudimentary form of life, halfway between life and non-life. When he poured the cooled mixture onto growth media, bacteria were born, he said, dismissing the idea that the bacteria were already present in the air or on other materials.
[27]

Hopefully this is making sense so far...

So what is Bionite?
This is simply omitting the main quartz crystal in orgonite for Bionised Sand(simply beach sand that has been boiled & frozen three times, to activate it, for wont of a better term) or even maybe just using the Bionised Sand in polyester resin.(my first try with this idea)

So this is BIONISED SAND in Polyester Resin.(Ok a little bit of metal got in there aswell Rolling Eyes )
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 014</a>[/img]

[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 016</a>[/img]

[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 017</a>[/img]

BIONISED SAND WITH METAL (KEYSHOP METAL POWDER)
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 033</a>[/img]
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 034</a>[/img]
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 036</a>[/img]
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 037</a>[/img]

BIONISED SAND & ANGEL QUARTZ POWDER in POLYESTER RESIN
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 024</a>[/img]
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 029</a>[/img]
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 030</a>[/img]

PURE ALL SILK BION GENERATOR(on left) PURE WOOL BION GENERATOR(on right)
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 010</a>[/img]

PURE ALL SILK BION GENERATOR
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 002</a>[/img]
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 003</a>[/img]
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 001</a>[/img]

So to summarise:-

BION GENERATORS are simply made with Bionised Sand sealed in a plastic bag then wrapped in a Pure fibre material. To assist Healing & destroying of Free radicals in the body(detox) among other things. The different pure fibres giving different flavours to the energy.(see above link-How to make it)

BIONITE is adding Bionised Sand(boiled & frozen three times) to orgonite mix, either omitting the crystal & metal or either.

Some supporting background info regarding BIONS:-

from http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/supressed_inventions/suppres sed_inventions21.htm

"He found it moving in living organisms and everywhere, saw it pulsating in "bions" under the microscope and glowing in the dark of an orgone accumulator. In the unpolluted oceans and atmosphere the energy could be seen in the blue color and lively sparkle. It is attracted to water but recoils from certain manmade factors. His later discoveries about the pre-atomic atmospheric substratum, and their implications for health and the environment, dwarfed any of his earlier work which led up to them."

From infamous http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich
Experiment XX

In December 1944, Reich began the 20th (Roman numeral XX) in his series of bion experiments.[46] He filtered all the earth out of an earth bion preparation so that all that remained was clear yellow water, then buried the test tube outdoors in the frozen ground. When he retrieved it three weeks later and examined it under a microscope, he saw pulsating plasmatic flakes. Since the yellow water had not contained visible particulates before it had been frozen, Reich concluded that free orgone energy had condensed out to form the lifelike flakes. This experiment formed the basis for Reich's later theory that all matter in the universe had derived from orgone energy via cosmic superimposition

BIONS(what might they look like?)

Link

HOW TO MAKE 'BIONITE' & 'BIONISED SAND
http://www.warriormatrix.com/viewtopic.php?t=6995&highlight=bionite

Thank you for reading & your interest.

more to come.

Enjoy!
Very Happy

Last edited by Leo on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
emlong

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is within the modern alchemical tradition a similar procedure although it is performed on larger pieces of quartz which are directly flame heated or heated in a skillet without water and then tossed into cold water where they promptly shatter. Repeating that will eventually reduce large quartz to a sand and in the process liberate ormus it is thought. It is also done with flint rock to create an elixir that is supposed to be good for treating epilepsy and other seizure disorders. It is a mysterious thing to which Reich and you guys are bringing another angle. I wonder if the bion sand thing originated from Reich's reading of alchemical texts.

Last edited by emlong on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jourdelune

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo that is a wonderful thread.

A lot of information, a good write up.

All of your pictures seems to give some duality/polarity type energy thing. The right of all your device give off green energies (1 picture green to blue http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5046/5332852373_c80c07c000.jpg ).

While the left side of all your pictures, is reddish to purple where the purple seem to be in the corner and side of the pictures, while the reddish hue coming from the device to the "side" of the pictures.

The pillow got more purple in them than the polyester one. From aura perspective, those things get strong energy signature. It can come from itself, or from somebody putting thoughts/energies inside them. I don't have a way to tell, beside dowsing for it and I don't feel to have "opinions" about it. I just want to give you what I see, as observation for your own studies in the field.

What concern me, is any side you put the device, or with any type of device (pillow or cone), the green hue is always at the right side of the pictures, while the red one always at the left of the pictures. So, perhaps, that's hue is not energy sight, but plain light effect. (if it is plain light effect, everybody would see red to left and green to right, even the one blind to energy field) Going further, that right and left colors being the same, can show that you always be at the same position while "taking" pictures. (for exemple, always in front of the table)

Artificial light can sometimes do that thing if they aren't pure white light (halogen for example). Perhaps, taking picture outside in a sunny day, over a white background would change that always same color right and left thing.

Other than that concern, I've seen energy field around the device with the same taint, so that surely means something.

On a side note, everything I look at get an energy field and sometimes it's the energy of the thing but other time, it's the energy accumulated inside the thing. I don't get solid tech to know if what I see is the essence of it or the essence put into it. (putting emphasis over the concept, for everything I look at, not just the bion generator)

From my energy feeling (in closing my energy sight), I would say that the polyester thing without crystal don't feel as orgonite. I cannot say that Bionised Sand can replace Quartz because it don't do the same thing on the ether. Perhaps, bionised sand + tumbled quartz can be like ST point, if you premold bionised sand + tumbled in a point shape, then recast it inside a resin/metal matrix.

But for me bionised sand (shown here) is not etherically equals to Clear Quartz.

Thanks a lot for sharing,
Jourdelune
Leo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: some more Bion generators Reply with quote

Thank you for the input here guys. Interesting developments.

emlong, Yes that is another idea on the list. To boil & freeze the quartz crystal 3 times. I have a feeling this may provide some interesting change. Then cast the (Bionised Quartz crystal?) to make orgonite with.
Interesting the history of quartz'a use in alchemy to make sand. Which is all about transformation aswell. There is much potential. Maybe, using the process( bionisation, for wont of a better term), rather that the medium(sand), might be more fruitful in further devices. I will try 'bionising quartz' next.

Jourdelune- thanks for taking the time & effort for your energy assessment, as you see it. I will make some more photos in the sunlight(when we get some more here!) outdoors at some point, yes. It isn't the easiest to scan from these conditions. I made photo's with & without flash, but without flash it is not so clear. But energy wise changes the light & can be difficult. I will take on board your observations & comments though. That is interesting about the possible polarity thing, if it is that. Lots of things to consider that you have mentioned here. Thank you. I will let you know how it works out.

If you handle these Bion Generators, you will tell alot easier without a doubt. People who have not energy sensitivity developed at all ( & i personally believe we all have it in varying degrees) have reported 'feeling' it is ''alive', or Tingling down the arm radiating from the Bion generator. Most people I have given these to have all needed healing & have had found relief using them, so that is encouraging. Something is happening, positive. It is a subjective experience & unique to each person. Some cannot feel anything from it. Though, like them for some reason. Very Happy

jourdelune wrote " I cannot say that Bionised Sand can replace Quartz because it don't do the same thing on the ether."

Yes, you may have a point. Though, remember, sand is very similar to quartz in some ways(silica) though not pure quartz obviously. Has been suggested sand is more glass than quartz. Though I feel it depends where you get it from & the ratios of each kind of minerals within the sand will randomly vary. That is why only beach sand will do, in one respect. Though I may subsitute the sand for the quartz & do what I did to the sand, to the quartz instead, to see what changes in energy occur. It will be interesting to get a variation of feedback to see if there are any patterns emerging. I still have more testing to do & configurations to make. I will take that on board.

One of my current questions is whether using the B-sand in some way with orgonite will work well enough. That is one the purposes of this experiment. Not to really replace quartz as such(though it would be nice to have the option), but to find out what is actually going on energywise. Whether the B-Sand is transforming anything at all, on it's own, or simply just generating 'Bions' perpetually. Am musing towards the latter. It is only when adding it in with metal that I get any feeling of transformation occurring for me personally so far, quartz or no quartz.

I call it a T.O.P. factor. This seems relevant to me.

(TRANSFORMING ORGONE POTENTIAL). Also How efficiently & able is the device at transforming orgone? I consider this in a devices overall function & this has so many variables Confused My concern is that Bionite is TRANSFORMING. Confused

definition-transformation [ˌtrænsfəˈmeɪʃən]
n
1. a change or alteration, esp a radical one
2. the act of transforming or the state of being transformed
3. (Mathematics) Maths
a. a change in position or direction of the reference axes in a coordinate system without an alteration in their relative angle
b. an equivalent change in an expression or equation resulting from the substitution of one set of variables by another
4. (Physics / General Physics) Physics a change in an atomic nucleus to a different nuclide as the result of the emission of either an alpha-particle or a beta-particle Compare transition [5]
5. (Linguistics) Linguistics another word for transformational rule
6. (Performing Arts / Theatre) an apparently miraculous change in the appearance of a stage set
transformational adj

Definition-gen·er·a·tor (jn-rtr)
n.
a. One that generates, especially a machine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy.
b. An apparatus that generates vapor or gas.
2. A circuit that generates a specified waveform.
3. Mathematics See generatrix.
4. Computer Science A program that produces specific programs from the definition of an operation.

generator
n
1. (Physics / General Physics) Physics
a. any device for converting mechanical energy into electrical energy by electromagnetic induction, esp a large one as in a power station
b. a device for producing a voltage electrostatically
c. any device that converts one form of energy into another form an acoustic generator
2. (Chemistry) an apparatus for producing a gas
3. a person or thing that generates

Another question I am asking myself is - Do negatively charges Bions, or DOR charged Bions exist? (maybe)

Are these devices(Bion Generators & Bionite)self cleansing, self renewing?

The Bion generators are more similar to Accumulators in some way. Though, I donot get the 'metallic, oppressive spikey feel' from these that I do from my orgone blankets that I have made when they are near electrical devices.

So am moving towards the opinion that maybe Bion generators donot accumulate DOR( I may be wrong). The Bions are generated from Cosmic Universal energy/orgone as I understand it. I am musing as to how this is occurring & what exactly is occuring in the ether. One is generating, one is transforming. There may be a polarity thing occurring, especially for a transformation process to occur.(The middle way).

The polyester resin with only bionised sand was made to answer this question. Instead of using wool( a pure natural fibre etc) to wrap around the B-sand, which is the organic component, I am using polyester resin instead, which is also the organic component in making standard orgonite. So, we have an organic medium without a inorganic medium, B-sand & poly resin only. So that is why I made the poly resin, B-sand & metal. There we have the organic & inorganic mediums at play. It changes, something is happening with the energy there with the metal. It is colder & more dense, compacted feel. Though the nature of the B-sand is changing the equation somehow in a way quartz is not. It is not a question of which is more powerful imo, but what is actually happening in terms of transformation, T.O.P &/ or generation effect G.O.P. generating orgone potential. Still early days, with respect to finding this out.

Am sure it is probably all quite simple, but is feeling complicated at this point.

Hopefully this is making sense. I am hoping to understand this more by sharing with you all here & somehow we can figure it out together. Just musing here.

Reich must have been on to something with this & there may be something more to it.

Reich's spirit lives on in us all who continue his research & work I believe.

Here are some more bion generators made today. Made a silk & wool double wrap(photo to come). Here is the first stage of the silk/wool wrap & another wool one.

[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 044</a>[/img]
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 047</a>[/img]

(no flash used on photo) same device as above
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 042</a>[/img]

Standard Pure Wool BION GENERATOR(No flash used on photo)
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 054</a>[/img]

flash used on photo(same device as above)
[img]<a>jan-orgnBION2011-pics 053</a>[/img]

Also began writing positive intentions in the form of words on the plastic inner sealed bag. These can be tailored to the recipients needs & requests. Such as, Healing, Transformation, Love, Harmony, Strength, Peace etc.. Even symbols for healing could be used. I will show photos later of these. I have sent one to my grandfather who is undergoing radiotherapy for a rare form of cancer. He is a walking miracle as he was told told 11 years ago that he only had few years to live due to cancer. His faith & belief have transformed him physically, he has got this far now & hope he can go further towards a full recovery. So had the idea to make him a Bion generator with the written intentions of healing etc inside. This was the first one I made like that. I like the idea, infinite possibilites. Very Happy

When I have more time I will upload some more photos & elaborate further I don't have all the pieces to the puzzle yet.
. Also if there are any questions or if someone has anything to add that would be great. I am still learning about this so please bear with me. Maybe you can enlighten me.

Thank you Very Happy
emlong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't write off amorphous silica either. Though some sand may have a high ratio of amorphous silica it should be remembered that moldavite and all tektite glasses are also amorphous yet they obviously have held an imprint from the energy of impact. "Glass" will hold imprint too.
emlong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to make some bion sand next week. I wonder if this material could be that ultimate pixie dust orgonite some of us dream of. You know - you walk into a room of funk and sprinkle orgonite pixie dust on the floor or maybe put a pinch beteween the seat cushions and "clear the room." I know there are vendors out there who claim orgonitic powders already but most of them won't tell you how they are making it. I could see using a finely pwodered resin powder and mixing it with bion sand to get the orgonit effect. Well that leads to the obvious doesn't it - fine metal powder, fine plastic resin powder, and bion sand mixed together as a powder. Is that how some of you pixie dust people out there are making it?
Leo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks emlong.

Yes, I understand about amorphous silica, glass thing now you mention it.It too works. In fact (boro) glass lamp work could open up a whole other dimension with this if someone has access & ability in that direction, bit out of my sphere.
Fusing the elements together that way, I think they use sand to create some of that glass work stuff?!

I haven't wrote the sand/silica thing off yet though. Just have to find out what the 'Something' is, that is happening. & the energy dynamics. Just did some dowsing with a labrodorite pendulum over the Bion generators. Just a preliminary.
Some were spinning clockwise, some anti-clockwise. So then I turn it over & it spins the opposite way on the reverse side. So I will have to verify this with more dowsing.

With regards to the pixie dust thing! Rolling Eyes

Not sure what people are using to make it. Not really looked into that.

I have been given some angel quartz powder(which was used with the B-sand in poly resin in above photos), which is supposed to be used by sprinkled around to create purification & energising. Maybe that is similar.

An interesting thing occurred with a Bion generator that split open in my bed. The B-sand gradually spread itself over the sheets, I wasn't aware of it at first. But I noticed I was sleeping more comfortably & felt a definite comfort level increase. I then discovered fine sand particles in the flannelette sheets & then realised the Bion sand may have played a part in this. When i shook the b-sand off the sheets a few days later, I noticed I didn't feels the same level of comfort. Just an observation. I sleep with a bion generator & find it quite soothing. Though made a larger one & had two together one at my waist & one next to my neck & head. I found this too much, it was too stimulating & I couldn't sleep. I just became fidgety & restless. So I removed the bigger Bion generator & just had one in the bed.. Then I could relax. I have noticed this effect with orgonite.

Though, over time, integrate the energy & it becomes part of you.

So the pixie dust is still a mystery to me emlong! Maybe you can use make Bion Dust & sprinkle it where it is needed. I certainly found it made a difference. Even it it was by mistake I found out.

Regarding resin powder, not seen that yet. Is that instead of a liquid?
Not sure about that. If you mean casting the B-sand into resin then making that into a powder & using it. Not sure.. Though that seems an odd,difficult process, I would say. Just cast it in poly resin & see what it feels like. Made several pieces with several configurations. You have to try it yourself to decide. There is something 'happening'.

Depends what 'effect ' you are after.... You may not need to go to that length. Just try the b-sand & see if it cuts the mustard. As I say, 'something' is happening, just not quite sure what that 'something' is yet Confused

Be interested to learn about your experience with making & experimenting with Bion sand emlong.

It may come to nothing my friend...

Though, 'nothing ventured, nothing gained' as is said.

We may be moving into the realms of bio-electricity & circuitry with this...

More to come.

Thanks for your interest.

enjoy
emlong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mixed up 2 parts white quartz sand, 1 part diatomaceous earth, and one part Azomite mineral dust. This was hydrated and then subjected to the boil/freezing cycles. It is now being dehydrated on low heat in my oven. Once dry I will play with this al la orgonite and see what happens. I am also going to try mixing some of it with copper powder too. Maybe 1 micron iron powder in addition.
Diatomaceous earth was included because of it microstructure which is "vesicular" I guess you could say. Azomite was brought in because of its complex mineral content and the fact that is alss contain ormus. It may have been counterproductive to use anthing other than sand but what the hell - it just felt right. How many times have I done something that felt right only to have it come to naught? Too many time to remember. Who knows what will come of this? It is always fun trying. Thanks for inspriring us to work in this direction.
Sensei
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo, I have enjoyed working with the Bion Packs that you sent. A well made and thoughtful experiment.

I encourage your research in this area !

Sєηѕєι
http://www.LemurianCrystal.com
Please, share...
http://www.OrgoniteInfo.com
emlong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, here is the result of the Bion Sand Orgonite experiment described a few posts back. I must say the energy of these is exquisite. I was totally unprepared for how nice the energy would be. I knew something was up as they were curing. The energy was radiating out from the muffin tins into the room very markedly. As much orgonite energy as I have had running through me these past few months it was growing difficult to distinguish one batch or type from another. I was just generally walking around in elevator shoes, but this orgonite reminds me of my “first time” when I had made my very first batch which held my heart wrapped in warm cotton. That is what this Bion Sand orgonite feels like all over again. Thanks Leo for suggesting this. It has been a revelation.

emlong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should add that the Bion Sand was mixed with copper powder. There is no quartz added other than the Bion Sand quartz, and as can be seen there are no metal shavings either.
emlong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I am going to give the recipe clearly here:

2 parts white "aquarium" sand from Petco
1 part food grade diatomaceous earth
1 part 'Azomite" mineral powder
Copper powder mixed in by eye after the other indredients had been put through the boil/frezze Bion Sand process and had been dried.

Nor did I measure this mixed powder prior to dumping it all into my 6 ounces of catalyzed resin. It was just done "by eye" looking for a certain degree of translucency or density.

3M polyester resin from the hardware store.
emlong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been wearing some little pendents made from this same material above and have been swimming in it for about a day now. The energy is still impressive even though it is beginning to fade a bit as always happens with energy. The new signature is at first fresh and elating but as you absorb the vibration it becomes more difficult to feel it separately. You have "become" that vibration. This stuff though is pretty insistent and durable. This is a whole new class of vibration for me and feels like another level or something. It reminds me somewhat of the beryl mineral called herderite and that is meant as a compliment because herderite is very special stuff. What's more heredrite is scarce and expensive, so finding a way to make a simulant very cheaply is fantastic.
I have always harbored a dream to be able to "make" approximations of the strong and scarce metaphysically active minerals, and it looks like orgonite is the key to that. How totally cool.
Lena

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those pieces are sweet Wink

Lena

www.LenaRocks.com
emlong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The white mottling is probably the diatomaceous earth whih does not like to be mixed with anything fluid. Vigorous stirring is required to get it to break up in the liquid resin although it helps a lot to have it cut with sand and Azomite in tha regard.
   Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Orgonite Device Construction All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: